Intitek for People
Cloud DevOps Engineer (H/F)
- 1118 CDE TOR
- Postée le
- Web Development
- Canada - Toronto
- Quoi de plus excitant que de contribuer à démocratiser l’accès à la connaissance à travers la création d’une application ou d’un logiciel ultra-innovant ? Intitek for People conçoit et développe des outils digitaux qui améliorent le confort, la santé ou la sécurité du plus grand nombre.
Intitek Canada in Toronto is looking for a passionate and skilled Cloud DevOps Engineer to contribute to the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline and improve the software delivery quality and speed of our Client solution.
As a member of the DevOps & Support team you will work closely with Development, Operations, CyberSecurity and Support teams.
The DevOps Engineer will :
- Be onboarded in the R&D team and make the life of the whole chain from dev to support easier and safer through full automation
- Embrace DevOps culture and promote it in the teams so that DevOps must become part of the eco-structure DNA
- Maintain DevOps stack with the other DevOps engineers contributing to transverse tasks benefiting to all the feature teams
- Provide support and act as escalation point of Operations team in case of incident in managed environment
- Own the CI/CD pipeline for the feature teams he/she will be part of
- Make the feature teams aware of the importance of all operational concerns (sizing, logging, monitoring, backup) when building the product
- Watch and manage the cloud hosting costs in Azure
- Break the wall of conflict between dev team and ops team
- Guarantee that any change is formalized, assessed, shared and documented
At least years of experience in software engineering / operations projects with at least one year of experience in cloud computing. Experience building CI/CD pipeline for distributed systems with a focus on APIs and IoT concepts. Recent experience working with PaaS/IaaS frameworks (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services). Experience with Azure PowerShell, VSTS, ELK, GIT. Agile/SCRUM experience, SAFe is a plus. Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both written and oral. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.